- Great salary + benefits
- Well resourced team environment
- Fantastic CBD location
Opportunity with a National law firm! Support at Partner level. Strong administrative resources available. Great CBD location and offices!
This long standing law firm offers quality legal services locally and across Europe and America. Promoting a collaborative team environment, this firm has been recognised with numerous awards around the world.
Supporting at Partner level, we are looking for a motivated and energetic legal secretary to join the firm’s highly regarded Projects team.
- Amending, reformatting and collating documents
- Extensive file and diary management
- Arranging internal and external meetings including any travel requests
- Time sheet entry and monthly billing
- Undertaking searches and research tasks when required
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years experience as a legal secretary in a mid or top tier law firm
- Experience supporting at Partner level
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. They provide fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks, a well-being program plus more….
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.