- Great working from home arrangements
- Fantastic opportunity to join an energised firm
- Enjoy working with high profile clients
Great opportunity for a legal secretary looking to take the next step in their career! Unique role working on Sports & Entertainment files...
With an outstanding reputation in the legal industry, this national law firm ticks all the boxes. This law firm are renowned for offering staff many perks and benefits along with generous remuneration packages.
The role will see you working closely with a fun and dynamic Partner, who is well known in the sports and entertainment industry. You will enjoy working with very high profile clients on some very interesting matters.
- Diary management including travel coordination
- Time recording and billing
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- First point of contact for clients
- Event management and BD
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience as a legal secretary
- You will be well organised and have strong technical skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A personable and outgoing personality
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.