- Join a great team working environment
- Encouraged to take the lead
- Genuine work-life balance
Join this leading Law Firm in their high performing superannuation team. Genuine Career Progression!
A diverse and progressive national law firm located in the heart of the CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
To provide legal secretary support to a friendly and approachable Partner who is a specialist in providing advice on Superannuation matters.
- File management
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- General administrative tasks
- Monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- 2 years experience as a legal secretary within commercial or litigation
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Accurate word processing skills and attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.