- Highly sought after law firm
- Career advancing opportunity
- Great CBD location
National law firm well known for their taking care of their support staff, know offers a great opportunity to join their award winning tax team..
This thriving National law firm, conveniently located in the heart of the CBD, has a buzzing and energetic atmosphere that makes you enjoy coming to the office.
Supporting at Partner level, the firm seeks a strong legal secretary to join their award winning tax law team. You will become actively engaged with file management and work on a variety of tasks.
- Email and file management
- Formatting, amending and collating documents
- Conducting searches
- Database management
- Extensive client reporting
- Client billing
- Preparing for events and seminars
- Assisting with additional EA duties
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years experience as a legal secretary in a similar role
- Experience from a mid/top tier law firm highly regarded
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
This National law firm has a great working atmosphere offering staff rewards including income protection, discounts for banking services plus social events including weekly drinks and sporting activities.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.