- Excellent salary on offer
- Genuine work life balance
- Spectacular CBD office
Bring your IP skills to this proudly leading independent and client focused national firm based in the Melbourne CBD.
Our client is a proudly independent and client focused national firm, with a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience in all aspects of law.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner and their team of Attorney’s and Lawyers who work with clients cross a range of Trade Mark matters both locally and internationally.
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Preparation of correspondence and documents
- Drafting court documents
- Managing diaries
- Database management
- Printing, scanning, uploading and photocopying documents
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Trade Mark or Patent secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They have fantastic health and well-being programs, strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.