- Unique mix of trade mark litigation matters
- Support a highly regarded Partner
- Great CBD Location
Commercial law firm has the unique opportunity for a legal secretary to support a Partner with a unique mix of trademark litigation matters!
This well known law firm seeks a dynamic and outgoing legal secretary to join their innovative trade marks practice group.
Working with an award winning Partner, you will have the opportunity to work on a unique mix of trademark litigation matters. You will have direct contact with clients and enjoy working on high profile and complex matters.
Your duties will be varied but may include:
- Draft correspondence
- Amend, reformat and collate documents
- Manage trade mark portfolio and register trademarks
- Process incoming correspondence from IP Australia and ASIC
- Extensive diary management and closely monitor deadlines
- Prepare monthly client reports and accounts
- Assist with marketing projects
- Coordinate travel arrangements
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 4 years experience as a legal secretary, – experience with litigation and/ or trade mark matters will be highly regarded. You will also have strong organisation skills, a keen eye for detail and strong technical skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.