- Exciting and rewarding opportunity
- Genuine work-life balance
- Enjoy recognition for your hard work
Fantastic opportunity with a top-tier national law firm supporting a personable and mentoring Partner. Great Sydney CBD location!
A top-tier national law firm whose clients are at the forefront of their work and achieving the best possible results. They also have a genuine commitment to enabling their staff to achieve their potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide support to a Partner whilst being mentored to meet your goals and achieve your best.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Producing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- conference and mediation coordination
- Billing experience
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
They are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.