- Take the lead
- Enjoy open communication
- Be recognised for your hard work
Looking for a friendly personal assistant who is willing to take the lead in a fantastic litigation team based in Norwest.
Our client is a leading top-tier national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
To provide personal assistance to a friendly and approachable Partner within a highly regarded litigation team working with clients across Australia, you will gain exposure to a variety of litigation matters protecting the brand value and integrity of many market leading clients in the, media, pharmaceutical, health, food and beverage, banking and financial services, superannuation, energy and hospitality industries.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of court and tribunal documents
- Preparation of correspondence to barrister’s and third parties
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.