- Entry level position
- Highly regarded law firm
- Great CBD location
Looking to pave a career within a corporate environment? Career defining role with National law firm. Exposure to various marketing initiatives!
This National law firm is well known for working with large corporate clients to smaller business and individuals. Variety is what keeps life interesting and this firm certainly likes to offer that.
Reporting to a team of BD advisors, this is a career defining role for a marketing assistant in the early stages of their professional career. You will work alongside a collaborative team of other marketing assistants and work on national projects including client events and seminars, tenders and e-communications. This role will suit someone straight out of studying, who is eager to take on their first marketing position.
- Schedule business development and planning meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for key team members
- Database management
- Updating Partner profiles on the website and intranet
- Carrying out research and collating information for tenders
- Assisting with functions and seminars including catering requirements
- Preparing brochures and other marketing material for various programs
- Reconcile expenses and invoices for the department
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Culture & Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your professional career within the legal industry – you will be rewarded with outstanding benefits including staff discounts, first rate well-being programs, training & development programs and social activities including sport teams
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email Kate Wain at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.