- Newly created role
- Professional &
- dynamic team
- Exciting and rewarding work
New role for a Marketing Co-ordinator... work on a mix of marketing, communications/PR, events, branding, advertising, merchandise..
We are working on a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Co-Ordinator, to join this well known plaintiff law firm. This firm are highly regarded and specialise in a range of personal injury and compensation matters.
The role is suitable for an experienced Marketing Coordinator, who is looking to sink their teeth into a busy and dynamic role and make it their own. The role will involve working closely with the firms Human Resources and Office Manager, along with the firms Partners. Some duties in this role will include:
- Arranging and assisting with events, merchandise, flyers, graphics and photography.
- Assisting with advertising, branding and marketing, including television and radio advertisements.
- Developing new campaigns and advertising.
- Conducting research.
- Prepare reports assisting in determining the success of marketing initiatives.
To be considered for this role, you will be a self starter and have gained at least 2 years experience in a marketing/business development role within a law firm.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of initiative
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
Benefits and Culture
The culture of the firm is fast paced, collegiate and team driven. The business is very successful and has a supportive work culture. A strong salary package to attract the highest calibre of applicant is on offer.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.