- Newly created role
- National personal injury law firm
- Professional &
- dynamic team
New role for a Marketing Co-ordinator... work on a mix of marketing, communications/PR, events, business development and Pitches/tenders..
A great opportunity exists for a dynamic Marketing Co-Ordinator to join this well known plaintiff law firm. This firm are highly regarded and specialise in a range of personal injury matters.
The role will see you working closely with the firms Partners. Some duties in this role will include:
- Assisting the Partners with advertising and marketing as required.
- Client event and function coordination and assistance.
- Set up and activation of the firm’s sponsorship at sporting events.
- Development of creative including brochures, flyers and other marketing material.
- Co-ordination, delivery and review of print advertising and billboards
- Develop and drive referral system including raw data input, development of management reports and analysis.
- Develop and maintain communication strategy to staff to ensure that they are fully aware of the current marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain marketing activity spreadsheet.
- Design of various marketing creative in accordance with the firms Brand Guidelines.
- Liaise with Web Communications Manager, SEO Manager and PPC/SEM Manager to ensure all marketing is coordinated and uniform.
- Prepare reports assisting in determining the success of marketing initiatives.
- Management of the stocks of merchandise, ordering, and distribution to offices.
To be considered for this role, you will have gained experience in a marketing/business development role within a law firm.
You will be a self starter whose high level of initiative will be matched by your energy, enthusiasm, professionalism and ability to think outside the square.
Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to win over both internal and external stakeholders is essential, as you will be assisting the partners and executives to plan and execute strategies to grow the business.
The culture of the firm is fast paced, collegiate and team driven. The business is very successful and on the cusp of significant growth so it’s a great time to join the team and put your strong skills to good use. A strong salary package to attract the highest calibre of applicant is on offer.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.