- Highly sought after opportunity
- Opportunity for a strong team player
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a strong Office Services Assistant to become a valued member of this reputable law firm
Our client is a highly-regarded national law firm, looking for a refreshing and enthusiastic individual to step into an busy and hands on Office Services role with some reception work!
Working within a busy business services team you will enjoy a buzzing culture which promotes a strong team environment, training and career development.
Your duties may include:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Coordinating and managing the meeting rooms
- Maintaining an impeccable front of house area
- Maintain office and stationary supplies
- Assisting with coordination of a wide variety of tenancy related matters (i.e. security, first aid, fire safety, and visitor access)
- Basic IT troubleshoot (training provided)
- Other ad hoc duties and projects
As a valued member of this close-knit team, your positive attitude and keen eye to detail will be key to your success in this role. A friendly, bright and adaptable personality is essential.
This role will ideally suit a mature minded individual who is client focused and great at building professional relationships. Previous experience in a law firm or professional services environment is highly desirable.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your legal administration skills in a professional yet down to earth team environment. You will be rewarded with ongoing training and development and have the opportunity to build long lasting networks in the industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.