- Highly Sought After Opportunity
- Opportunity for a Strong Team Player
- Well known national law firm
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a strong Office Services Assistant to become a valued member of this reputable national law firm!
Working with a large team of other office assistants, you will enjoy a buzzing culture which promotes a strong team environment, training and career development. Your duties may include:
- Collect and sort incoming & outgoing mail
- Coordinate couriers
- Conduct errands both internally and externally
- Data-entry and filing
- Photocopy, scan and fax documents
- Maintain office and stationary supplies
You must also have at least 6 months administration experience within another professional services environment.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your legal administration skills in a professional yet down to earth team environment. You will be rewarded with ongoing training and development and have the opportunity to build long lasting networks in the industry.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.