- National law firm
- Rare role working on NDIA files
- Interesting and fast paced work
NEW role for talented litigation paralegal in highly regarded national law firm... Enjoy working autonomously across a variety of NDIA files
Are you an experienced paralegal looking to sink your teeth into some exciting matters?
The company are a highly regarded national law firm who pride themselves on having a close knit team and servicing a variety of commercial and private clients.
We are currently on the hunt for a switched-on paralegal to join their team and work autonomously on NDIA matters. This role provides an exciting mix matters and you will enjoy collaborating with both your immediate and wider team. Some duties in this role may include:
- Handling all the pre-hearing work
- Preparing contracts
- Liaising with the other side
- Drafting legal correspondence and completing forms
- Drafting legal documents including contracts and court documents
- Maintaining electronic databases and physical files/registers
- Performing administrative tasks such as mail and filing
- Performing legal research
This role will suit someone who has gained experience working in either a in-house legal team or a well regarded private practice law firm.
You must be confident in your ability to hit the ground running and be eager to learn. Your strong technical skills, keen eye to detail and ability to prioritise will ensure your success in this role.
This firm provide staff with a relaxed working environment, ongoing training and excellent remuneration.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.