- Fantastic team environment
- Genuine work life balance
- Spectacular CBD office
Join this proudly independent and client focused Australian firm located in the Melbourne CBD!
Our client is a proudly independent and client focused Australian firm, with a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience providing expert advice on the creation, management, enforcement and commercialisation of intellectual property rights, including patents and designs.
To provide assistance to a friendly and down to earth Partner who works with clients cross a range of Patent matters both locally and internationally. The role will allow you to be actively involved in all aspects of their clients matter.
- Coordinating and actioning production of accurate and compliant documents
- Scheduling and managing required completion deadlines
- Establishing effective work practices to manage the life-cycle from file opening to closure
- Managing electronic and hard copy file content and driving the bill generation cycle
- Maintaining client contact information and recording accurate information about client related activities
Skills & Experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They have fantastic health and well-being programs, strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.