- Ongoing training and development opportunities provided
- Great CBD location
- Supportive culture and collaborative work environment
A rare opportunity to work with one of the industry's best IP firms.
Our client is a fast growing intellectual property firm with a strong reputation built over many years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of intellectual property rights.
This exciting opportunity will require you to become actively involved in the day to day duties across a range of Patent matters both locally and internationally. The role will allow you to be involved in all aspects of their clients matter.
- Coordinating and actioning production of accurate and compliant documents
- Scheduling and managing required completion deadlines
- Establishing effective work practices to manage the life-cycle from file opening to closure
- Managing electronic and hard copy file content and driving the bill generation cycle
- Maintaining client contact information and recording accurate information about client related activities
Skills & Experience
- Administration skills with an outstanding eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Demonstrated adaptability, initiative, and organisational skills
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They have fantastic health and well-being programs, strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.