- Great team working environment
- Fantastic CBD location
- Rare part time role
Join this dynamic National Law Firm as a Payroll Assistant in their busy and friendly team!
A diverse and progressive national law firm located in the Melbourne CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
This unique part time role will report to the HR Manager and work closely with the Payroll Administrator. You will ensure all employees across Australia are paid on time and accurately. This is not your typical processing role – that (tedious) part of the role is outsourced. Your main focus is to gather and coordinate all relevant information for payroll processes.
- Data-entry and spreadsheet management
- End of month reporting
- Process new employees and terminations promptly and accurately and ensure all steps are carried out in the on boarding and exit process
- Maintain employee records including personal addresses, leave balances and payslips
- Liaise with all areas of the business to solve payroll related issues
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Payroll Assistant within a law firm
- Experience with ADP Payroll Solutions will be highly regarded
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- The ability to be versatile and adaptable to change
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.