- Rare and unique 1:1 Personal Assistant role
- Support one of Australia's most successful Entrepreneurs
- Great salary on offer
Unique opportunity to support one of Australia's most successful Entrepreneurs in a 1:1 role
Our client is one of Australia’s most successful Entrepreneurs with a growing and dynamic Adelaide based business with significant assets and a multi-billion dollar turnover, operating a number of successful and well known brands.
As their Personal Assistant, you will work in a 1:1 role with the business owner and be responsible for managing their extensive personal and commercial interests. You will work closely with their business team to coordinate a busy work and personal schedule, which includes a large amount of domestic and international travel.
Duties in this role will include:
- Extensive travel management
- Assisting with reconciling personal expenses
- Daily mail and deliveries
- Organising lunches, teas & coffees, etc.
- Assisting with personal orders and shopping
- Setting up meetings, and tidying offices
- Scheduling personal meetings
- Organising and attending events
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant. You will also have strong technical skills, sound communication skills, the ability to use your initiative and a keen eye to detail.
This is a fast-paced and varied role, where no two days are the same.
In return, you will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements. Benefits include a great location to work, on site parking, and a generous salary package.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.