- Encouraged to take the lead
- Fantastic salary on offer
- Great work life balance
Need a fresh start? Bring your personal injury experience to a leading Plaintiff law firm.
A leading plaintiff personal injury law firm which values a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. They pride themselves on positive outcomes for their clients and offering a personal service to each client’s needs.
This is an exciting opportunity working with a friendly and very approachable specialist personal injury partner working across a mixture of personal injury cases. You will become involved in many critical aspects of the clients file.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- Conference and mediation coordination
- Producing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
- Drafting correspondence
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of with at least 5 years experience in a similar plaintiff personal injury secretary role or abuse law role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.