- Encouraged to take the lead
- Open communication
- Be acknowledged for your hard work
Need a fresh start? Bring your personal injury experience to a leading National law firm.
A leading plaintiff personal injury national firm which is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and social team and work across a mixture of personal injury cases. You will have the chance to work closely with friendly and approachable specialist personal injury lawyers and be involved in many critical aspects of the clients file.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- Conference and mediation coordination
- Producing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
- Drafting correspondence
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar plaintiff personal injury secretary role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448915888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.