- Global law firm
- Growing team environment
- Mix of files
Property Paralegal - enjoy a mix of fast paced CONVEYANCING matters. Well resourced and super friendly team!!
Global law firm seeks an enthusiastic property paralegal to step into their well regarded property team!
As a property paralegal, you will work alongside a team of professionals who have been described as “really friendly and outgoing people, lovely welcoming culture and a great team to work for”!
You will assist with a mix of conveyancing matters with duties including:
- Obtaining new client instructions for new conveyancing matters
- Reviewing and drafting conveyancing contracts
- Conducting title searches
- Preparing S32s and Transfers of Land
- Coordinating settlements
- Coordinating post settlement duties including stamping and lodging of documents
- Administrative duties including database management, diary management and filing
- Preparing client bills
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 2 years experience as a property paralegal with exposure to both off the plan and development matters. You will be capable of working autonomously and have strong attention to detail. Your strong organisational skills, outgoing attitude and willingness to work on a variety of files will be well regarded.
In return, you will join a global law firm who takes pride in their culture to involve everyone across all departments, across all offices.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.