- Autonomy and responsibility
- Fastest growing boutiqe firm in Australia
- Not just a support role. Be an integral part of close team
Bring your recoveries expertise, work ethic and drive to succeed to a high performing litigation team based in the Sydney CBD.
A leading boutique with the fastest growing disputes practice in the country. They provide a dynamic performance based culture in a close-knit collaborative team with an elite client base.
A high performing insolvency and litigation team seeks to employ a standout recoveries paralegal to strengthen and meet the growing demands of their practice. Reporting to young, energetic partners you will be given autonomy over a mix of recoveries, personal bankruptcy and corporate insolvency.
- Opening, closing and managing debt recoveries and windings up
- Working knowledge of the temporary amendments to bankruptcy and corporate insolvency legislation and procedure
- Effectively liaising with external parties including lenders, financiers and insolvency practitioners
- Ensuring smooth and timely filing of proceedings/applications
- Reviewing executed documentation
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced recoveries practice
- Professional, commercial and client-focused
- Strong business development drivers
- Outstanding time management
- Demonstrable track record of meeting critical dates
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Great energy and is highly motivated
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Varvounis on 0402 516 264, (02) 9216 9003 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.