- Work/life balance including flexible WFH arrangements
- Great culture
- Work closely with all consultants
Fantastic opportunity to support a down to earth legal recruitment team
Burgess Paluch and Kaleidoscope Legal Recruitment are a leading boutique legal recruitment agency. We are looking for someone to be a part of our fun and down to earth working environment. We are looking for a switched on administrator and research assistant to join our team on a full time basis.
This is a great opportunity if you are thinking about a career in recruitment and want to gain some invaluable experience from leaders within the legal recruitment industry. In this role, you will be working as an integral part of a close-knit team where a ‘can do’ attitude will be valued and appreciated. You will be the “go to person” for all the consultants within the agency so your flexibility, strong attention to detail and organisational skills will come in handy.
In this role you will enjoy a variety of responsibilities including:
- Sourcing candidates through various searches (i.e. Linkedin and Seek) on behalf of consultants
- Formatting resumes
- Updating the recruitment database
- Ongoing maintenance of lists of active roles
- Assisting consultants with candidate care
- Assisting with online advertising
- Reference checking
- Research projects for senior management
- General marketing projects and updating social media
You will pride yourself on your professional presentation and communication skills, organisational ability and good eye for detail. You will have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A legal background and/or knowledge of the legal system and its practice areas is preferable. This is a fast paced role but you will be working with down to earth consultants who are experts in their field. You will have the opportunity to learn and be mentored from Directors and Senior Consultants
Applicants must have at least 12 months of administration experience in either a recruitment, professional or legal environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.