- Close-knit team environment
- Variety in your role
- Competitive salary
Perfect opportunity to bring your legal accounting experience to this close-knit team. You will love the variety and friendly team in this role...
Our client is a leading law firm with a close-knit and friendly team. The firm is known for being progressive and making a positive impact.
This is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and switched on senior accounts clerk who is actively looking to work in a broad finance role at a law firm. This role is a 12-month maternity leave contract. Your day will consist of a variety of general accounts tasks including:
- Preparing documentation for trust accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Controlled money accounts
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Billing and application of fee rate-sets
- Management and prioritisation of the firm’s accounts inbox
- At least a years experience working with trust accounts within the legal industry
- Knowledge of accounting and legal software
- Keen eye for detail
- High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
This law firm boasts a range of benefits including enviable working from home arrangements, generous salaries, subsidised gym membership, casual Friday, fresh fruit and fantastic mid and end of year functions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.