- Excellent salary on offer
- Genuine work life balance
- Spectacular CBD office
Bring your IP skills to this proudly leading dynamic and client focused national firm based in the Sydney CBD.
Our client is a dynamic and client focused Australian firm, with a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience providing expert advice on the creation, management, enforcement and commercialisation of intellectual property rights, including patents and designs.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner and their team of Attorney’s and Lawyers who work with clients cross a range of Trade Mark matters both locally and internationally.
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Filing applications
- Preparation of correspondence and documents
- Managing diaries
- Database management
- Printing, scanning, uploading and photocopying documents
Skills & Experience
- Experience in IP or commercial law will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They have fantastic health and well-being programs, strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.