- Fantastic work environment and team culture
- Excellent training and mentoring
- Competitive salary and office perks
Join a leading national personal injury law firm and get hands on experience!
Join this leading national Plaintiff litigation law firm which values their commitment to their clients and provides high quality professional standards to their work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in their work injury law area. You will provide a high level of support working in a close knit and fast paced team and become involved in many critical aspects of the day to day aspects of a clients’ matter.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- Conference and mediation coordination
- Producing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
- Drafting correspondence
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar personal injury or litigation legal assistant / secretary role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.