- Great opportunity to work in a reputable organisation
- Be valued and appreciated
- Unique 3 month contract role
Join a reputable organisation in a team of professionals in a rapidly growing organisation. Be a part of a friendly and down to earth team...
Our client are a well-known and highly regarded organisation, who have a genuine commitment to all of their members across the health care sector. They provide a high level of support and advice across a range of industrial relations matters. The role is situated in a modern office, in a prime Melbourne location.
Our client is seeking a workplace behaviours and discrimination officer to join their busy team. You will sit across a team of industrial relations professionals, who are all experts in their field.
As a positive, proactive individual you will be able to adapt quickly and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. This role is a 3-month contract, with the possibility of extension. A great attitude and willingness to learn, will be key to your success in this role.
- Provide advice and policy recommendations to members
- Represent members at VCAT
- Undertake policy review and development
- Seek and review relevant documentation including reports and statements
- Conduct research into relevant legislation and policies
Skills & Experience
- You will be a qualified lawyer, graduate or paralegal with experience advising employees on industrial relations matters
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Adaptable and willing to learn
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. This busy role offers the potential for the right person to make the role their own.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.